Specialists of TATCABLE plant conducted training training for JSC SAMARA-VOLGOELEKTROMONTAZH, at the rate "Laying and installation of XLPE cables from voltage 110-330 kV". Within the framework of the training the following topics were considered:
• High-voltage XLPE cables: design features, marking and field of application, choice of cable type and TPG section;
• Preparatory work for cable routing;
• Cable laying (broach and installation);
• Actions after laying, testing and maintenance of the laid cable line;
• Cable fittings for XLPE cables: types and basic stages of installation;
• The main types of cable damage during laying, methods for replacing and repairing the damaged area;
• Acceptance of the cable line, basic documents.
Upon completion of the training, the representatives of the installation organization received certificates.